Friday, July 18, 2014

YOU AND ME


          KAFETERIA...the first place where I saw you. My eyes were unable to stop looking at you. Why? I didn't have an answer for its. Maybe, it was because I just like to watch you with no reason. I thought it would be the last time for me to see you. But, God's arrangement was better than that. I were bumped into you. I didn't know whether it was my feeling or not, but I saw you were looking at me too.


          Was I the one that fill up myself ? " Emm, let's forget about its " , I said to myself. Later on, I went to a bookstore. When I was queue up at the counter to make the payment, I felt like someone was staring at me. When I rose up my head, guess who I saw ? It was you and you were staring at me AGAIN. Was it a coincidence ? Starting from that day, I was unable to stop my mind to think about you. Was I fall in love ? Or maybe because I was happy to know that I had a secret admire. Yet, I still pretended to be okay.

          Since from the moment, we were always bumped into each other but from the opposite way. I didn't know why, but I always wanted to see you everyday. But in a same time, I afraid that I was too excited about its. But, after a long time, I thought that all these was just a test from God for me. It's time for me to forget about you. 

         I didn't wanted to build a hope for something that myself didn't sure about it. But, why ? ? ? The more I wanted to forget about you, the more frequent we were bumped into each other either during class or not.


         If science said, one heart beat is completed in 0.8 second, but for me, I thought it would be faster than that. Was it funny, right ? Do you know ? Even after this, we will not see each other again, but my memories about you will always fresh in my mind. Don't forget, we used to bump with each other at the Starbuck cafe, in front of the mini mart, at the compound under the sakura tree, during the final exam and while we were heading to our class. All those memories can be considered as a sweet memory for teenager like me. I believe that someone that really meant for me is already waiting for me out there. It just need a right time for me to meet him.





P/S : dilarang copy!!!

- biNgO -










No comments:

Post a Comment